Do you find it difficult to balance your career, kids and/or relationship? Is your relationship on the back burner? Has your relationship gone stale or you feel like you have fallen out of love? Are you constantly fighting about money, sex, or kids?
You don’t have to settle for less. You can have a successful relationship, fall in love again, and stop fighting. Ask yourself, what is stopping you from having a healthy and loving relationship? Do you fail to make time for your significant other? Do you constantly feel stressed, angry, sad or guilty? Are you trying to save your relationship? If you answered yes, then that explains why you’re here.
If you feel overwhelmed or don’t know where to start, that’s where I come in. When my clients come to me, I listen to their problems, ask thought provoking questions, identify their issue(s), come up with a customized plan and provide solutions by giving them assignments to complete before their next session. I have extremely high success rates among clients, who are committed to the process, come to their scheduled sessions, and do their assignments on time.
My clients constantly tell me they can start seeing and feeling a difference after one week of using my tools and completing the assignments I give them. They feel a sense of relief from the tension and fighting, feel happier with their relationship, and are excited to see changes in their partner’s attitude. I hear time and again “I have my partner back. This is how they were in the beginning of our relationship.” By implementing the techniques they have learned, they can effectively get their relationship back on track and even better than before.
As a relationship coach, I enjoy working with individuals and/or couples in a variety of areas, which includes (but is not limited to) the following:
• Premarital family planning
• Difficulty balancing relationships, kids, and/or career
• Putting yourself or relationship last
• Have fallen out of love or lost emotional/physical connection
• Lack intimacy and passion, attention, affection and/or appreciation
• Feel stuck in a rut
• Fight about money, sex and/or kids
• Committed to saving their relationship
• Blended family issues
• Want a healthy relationship (physically, mentally, and/or emotionally)
• Communication and conflict resolution
• Feel angry, sad, guilty, and/or insecure
• Overcoming infidelity and rebuilding trust
• Going through divorce or breakup
• Co-parenting after divorce or breakup
• Looking for closure
• Breaking difficult relationship patterns
Although individuals and/or couples may have similar issues in life (i.e. communication problems, conflicts, trust, etc.), they all want the same thing–a successful outcome. This is why every individual and/or couple has a tailor made plan for them to ensure their needs are being met. I give them all the tools they need; they just have to use them.
Are you ready to move forward in your relationship? If you are ready for change, I am ready to help you. Call, email or fill out the box below with your information for a FREE CONSULTATION!