Do you find it difficult to balance your career, kids and/or relationship? Is your relationship on the back burner? Has your relationship gone stale or you feel like you have fallen out of love? Are you constantly fighting about money, sex, or kids?
You don’t have to settle for less. You can have a successful relationship, fall in love again, and stop fighting. Ask yourself, what is stopping you from having a healthy and loving relationship? Do you fail to make time for your significant other? Do you constantly feel stressed, angry, sad or guilty? Are you trying to save your relationship? If you answered yes, then that explains why you’re here.
If you feel overwhelmed or don’t know where to start, that’s where I come in. We’ll start by focusing on the feelings that inhibit you or causes you pain in your life and relationships using a variety of techniques, and figure out how to change those negative behaviors and habits into positive changes.
My clients constantly tell me they feel a sense of relief and that their relationships are more gratifying. They have learned to overcome previous and future obstacles. My clients implement the techniques learned and can effectively prioritize what is most important in their relationships by assessing what works and what doesn’t work.
As a relationship coach, I enjoy working with individuals and/or couples in a variety of areas, which includes (but is not limited to) the following:
• Premarital family planning
• Difficulty balancing relationships, kids, and/or career
• Putting self or relationship last
• Have fallen out of love or lost emotional/physical connection
• Lack intimacy and passion, attention, affection and/or appreciation
• Feel stuck in a rut
• Fight about money, sex and/or kids
• Committed to saving their relationship
• Blended family issues
• Want a healthy relationship (physically, mentally, and/or emotionally)
• Communication and conflict resolution
• Feel angry, sad, guilty, and/or insecure
• Overcoming infidelity and rebuilding trust
• Going through divorce or breakup
• Co-parenting after divorce or breakup
• Looking for closure
• Breaking relationship patterns
Although individuals and/or couples may have similar issues in life (i.e. communication problems, conflicts, trust, etc.), they all want the same thing–a successful outcome. This is why every individual and/or couple has a tailor made plan for them to ensure their needs are being met. I give them all the tools they need; they just have to use them.
Are you ready to move forward in your relationship? If you are ready for change, I am ready to help you. Call, email or fill out the box below with your information for a FREE CONSULTATION!